Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Delete Delete Delete

After this evening's run, I decided to throw in some stair runs up the Art Museum steps, Rocky-style for a little variety in the exercise routine. I was really huffin & puffin up those babies. On my second go-round, I noticed a guy--vaguely cute in the nanosecond I glimpsed him--on the top of the steps with his camera poised to snap my mug as I approached the top stair. I kinda gave him a "what the heck are you doing" look as he clicked a pic of me, gross & dripping sweat everywhere. So the next time up I notice he's following my ascent up the steps with his camera as if he's filming me on video. Now I'm freaked out coz I'm looking pretty nasty from my workout and this stranger is saving my image of nastiness in motion to his camera. Perfect. My pic or vid is going to end up on some website with a black rectangle over my eyes and a caption that reads "What not to wear in public when working out & sweating profusely" or something cruel of that nature. I cut out on my next set of stairs after that and headed home. Wherever you are, museum cameraman, be a good lad now and just erase all of that episode. Would be much appreciated. Thank you, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter