Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's cold and there are wolves out

Dreary, dreary, dull and bleary. I really need to stop being so negative. I usually can keep the negativity in check but this weather is bringing my shit down. Down, I say. But supposedly the sun will come out, this weekend! Bet your bottom dollar that this weekenddddd...there'll be sun. Just one day with a healthy dose of sunshine-delivered vitamin D and I'll be oh so fine. And I get to see my baby niece in Atlanta. A light of hope shines before me... Ok, melodrama over. Move on along, nothing to see here.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 19, 04:43:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fun is life without some good, solid melodrama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter