Sunday, August 27, 2006

Whole Foods Hotties


This is the next in a series of my boy crazy postings (see Dr. McDreamy and my own proposed Axe Clix commercial). Topic du jour (or nuit, as it were) is the vast number of hot hot hot and most likely single (and healthy!) men that roam the produce aisles and peruse the salad bar at the Whole Foods on 20th & Hamilton Blvd. OK, I'm certain we need to insert a fudge factor of at least 50% to account for those cuties who are gay (why are all gay men so damn good-looking!!?!--it is so unfair!); nonetheless, the eye candy is exceptionally abundant over there. I randomly kept bumping into the same cute guy as I made my way thru the store (wouldn't that be great if he was stalking me??! haha!)--we entered the store at the same time, stood next to each other picking through fruit at the peach bin, were side-by side while staring at the dairy items, and even ended up checking out at the same counter (tho there was some girl between us.) I'm going to have to head over there to stock up on cage-free chicken and soy milk every Sunday evening from now on. Yowsas!

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 02:04:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who you kiddin? You were stalkin the whole foods cutie, not vice versa. Sh*t, I would be too! :)

Note to self: New grocery store of choice - Whole Foods.

'bo

 
At Mon Aug 28, 11:28:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you could use a variation of the 'melons' pick-up line one of these days...?

 
At Wed Aug 30, 11:24:00 PM EDT, Blogger All Aglow said...

amoi melon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter