Monday, September 25, 2006

Clearing the old noggin

This weekend was a quiet weekend of mental detox and enjoyment of the season's transition to fall in the city. My training for the Army race (2 weeks!) is going well--I feel a massive difference from when I started weeks ago. I'm still prone to episodes of narcolepsy if I stay in my apartment too long, but in general, the energy level has definitely perked up. Despite my resolve to get some job search/life change things done this weekend--procrastination mode set in & I ended up doing it this morning. Sadly, a life change for me just can't be accomplished in a weekend. But smelling the roses can.

Ok, that was boring. But what ya gonna do?

Mecca lecca hi mecca hiney ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter