Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clerks II: Delightful and Disturbing

I finally went to see Clerks II last night now that it's playing within walking distance of my apartment at the retro Roxy Theater on Sansom St. (no need to hoof it up to Riverview, my friends!) While I've heard good things about about the movie's donkey scene that more than hints at deviant human/animal sexual relations, I must say my favorite scenes are those with Jay dancing or rubbing his bare buttocks on restaurant windows and Randal ranting about the Lord the Rings trilogy. I wasn't into the jail scene where Randal started waxing emo, but overall, the film left me a-smiling. The Quikstop duo has aged a bit, but more a decade later, they can still make me snicker like a schoolgirl.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 16, 11:11:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds cute. I wanna see it this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter