Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Guess who's doing the Army 10 miler?

I have been scouring the bulletin boards at the Army 10-miler (the nation's largest 10 mile race!) website for the past couple months in the hopes that a registration slot from someone who could no longer run the race would open up since I didn't get around to signing up before the race sold out in June. My cousin is flying in from Cali to run it and had been bugging me to sign up before it ran out. Of course, I sat on it in my usualy procrastinator fashion. But today, I scored and will be running with 20,000+ others in DC come this October. Hoo-ah! I think the shin injury is healed up enough (jinx!!) for this endeavor. 67 days til race time--I need to get my butt in gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter