Monday, August 21, 2006

"These are the lives you'd like to lead..."

So says Fallout Boy. This weekend was spent reflecting and rejuvenating on the sand, being silly with the girls, and listening to the whishing sounds of the waves on the shore in Sea Isle City. I'm not a regular to the Jersey Shore but have been a handful of times over the past few years--this was the first time in a long while I had been to the area for reasons other than a wild last minute hankering to play a hand of blackjack in AC. I didn't realize how much city life had frazzled me as of late until I was sitting on a beach chair, getting sunburnt, and not caring one damn about all the bothersome notions and worries that typically infiltrate my mind. It was pure and heavenly relaxation that only sunshine, fresh ocean air and the presence of good people can deliver. I was even chipper at work this morning, a rare occurrence indeed. Ahhh, the simple things in life; it's all about the simple things. Yes, I'm talking crazy--once all that ocean air that's intoxicated me has flushed out my system, I'll be back to my normal bitchy self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter