Sunday, December 18, 2005

Slothhhhhhh

No, I'm not referring to the loveable beast from "The Goonies," but rather my own lacadaisical nature as of late. Today, I didn't venture out of the apartment once and have only gotten up twice or thrice to use the bathroom. It's somewhat liberating to sit here and bask in my pure and utter indolence. I'm snacking on sinfully decadent choco bonbons because they are the only form of sustenance within a two foot reach of where I'm lounging in my living room watching PBS. Slowly, I'm working up the energy to find my cell phone and call Pete's Pizza for something to nosh on, but this giant squid special keeps drawing me in. This crazy guy has seen the first live giant squid 150 ft underwater somewhere in the Australian deep. Un-friggin-believeable. This type of public television entertainment is second only to the "Moonlight Serenade with Carly Simon on the Queen Mary II" that sucked me in for a couple hours earlier.

Owie, stomach pangs. Call 911 if I don't post a new blog in the next couple days.

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 05:07:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babee...Rooth??!? Maybe you should eat one of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter