Friday, December 23, 2005

And heigh ho the holly...

...this life is most jolly. Spent the last couple nights out & about in the city, bracing & braving the cold. (I'm fighting these winter blues head-on, baby!) It's a wonder how just a few Christmas lights can change your whole mood. Last night's air was pretty damn brisk, but for some reason I chose to hoof it home rather than escape the biting winter chill in a taxi. I took a detour from the most efficient route back to the apartment and strolled through Rittenhouse Square, smiling at the mulitcolored spheres gracing the park trees and watching them wink back at me. I could even ignore the rustling of the rats in the park shrubs for a few moments so as to take in the simple beauty of the towering evergreen tree, center square, with its sole decor of soft white lights.

But I still hate winter. So bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter