Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blech

Yes, I'm back. (Hi Kathy! Hee hee.) I just thought I'd share this gross little tidbit with you. The 2-3 companies on the floor of our office building all share bathroom facilities here. I suspect some gal on the floor, possibly one of our own, is purging their lunch down the toilets. It's the second time this week I walked into the first stall & saw remnants of food coating the sides of the bowl. You can imagine my instant recoil and frantic exit from the stall. Let's all say in unison: "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww." Now I hope it's just someone with a gastrointestinal ailment & that's she's treating it with some good old Pepto. However, the "intactness" of the bits of foodstuff lead me to think otherwise--and that's just nasty & plain sad. There's no need for that, darling. Especially when I have to look at it while trying to take a simple pee. I know it's a sickness and I hope she gets help, if that's indeed what happening.

And a good day to you all.

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 01, 11:09:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's November. where's the new stuff at?

 
At Thu Dec 07, 10:08:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it's december now......

 
At Fri Jan 05, 09:49:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe this person was pregnant. Morning sickness can occur at any time of the day with this condition. The baby is pressing against vital organs, including the GI tract.

By this time, she should be quite far along, if that indeed is the condition.

 
At Sun Jan 07, 02:46:00 PM EST, Blogger BAJAI Kulture (Since 2000) said...

Hi there..
I decided to post on blogger as well. Thanks for your comment and sorry i hv been irresponsible. I went from friendster to xanga to myspace, stopped off at blogger, but found it too tuff to use. I need something "new" so, here I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter