Monday, July 24, 2006

In need of a new blog name

As usual, my originality is sorely lacking as I discovered a few weeks back when updating Google with my blogsite & randomly did a search on "ramblings and blather." The query yielded a fair number of other sites that use that very phrase in its description, specifically, this guy's journal.
Most everyone out there with a blog incessantly rambles about things most people have not a care for, but I want to update my title (tho I'll have to keep same URL for the time being) with something a little less obvious about my penchant for mindless omphaloskepsis. Some options:

  • Lip-Glossed Lip
  • A Keyboard and a Flask
  • Flinger of Poo

But I shall think upon it a while longer...suggestions welcome.





(Image: skullcats.com)

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 24, 07:29:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah yah: Mindless Omphaloskepsis

 
At Mon Jul 24, 10:03:00 PM EDT, Blogger All Aglow said...

need something a little less wordy--i would have thought 'flinger of poo' would have caught your fancy. or 'verbal poo flinger' or 'i fling AND spout poo'?

 
At Wed Jul 26, 11:59:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about just 'i pooted'. no wait, that's already taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter