Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Excessive, world-weary gay manboy brings me out of my slump


Ever since the Oregon State Beavers trampled the North Carolina Tar Heels in last night's College World Series, I've been in a bit of a foul mood. Actually, that's not true. I've been a grumpster on and off for at least a good week or two now. Even that last Red Bull & vodka yesterday did nothing to raise my spirits. In fact, it only served to keep me from uninterrupted slumber last night. So I spent a good portion of the early morning hours perusing the site of my favorite unabashedly crude and so very gay jetsetting fashionista, Bryanboy, who hails from that fabu faraway archipelago. Sure, he's completely superficial, has absolutely no tact, and needs constant stroking of his overblown ego, but God, is he a freaking riot. Reading his exploits for a couple hours managed to keep me from dwelling on toxic thoughts about my crap job, wasting life away, and how I really should do a batch of laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter