Saturday, June 03, 2006

Assateague Island

The foreboding drip drop of rain outside shall not dampen (bwa ha) my spirits for the camping trip we've planned down in Maryland this weekend. Tomorrow, a dozen or so of us intrepid beachgoers will fumble around putting up tents in the downpour and await some relief from the wetness. While I regret I won't be able to see my niece who will only be 150 miles away (a little advance notice next time, MVal, gee!), I assure you that sitting thru a thunderstorm on a campsite is a next to decent alternative. But really, the whole affair is gonna be moist, gritty with sand, and fabulous. Ab fab.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 10:46:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Nazgul sends her regards. "reeeeeeeeeaaaaaayyyyyykkkkk"!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter