Monday, May 29, 2006

Hoy Hotdog!

Oh lawdy. The gentle spring has abruptly given way to sticky summer. The seasonal change is not entirely unwelcome, especially now that I have the A.C. wedged (though somewhat precariously) into the living room window where it can put forth its waves of relief from the stifling heat of this third floor apartment. The sun was out in full force this weekend--I already have tan lines of varying darkness: the criss cross of sandal straps, demarcations across the thighs from shorts, and the color differential between light shoulders and brown arms. I look like a crossword puzzle, basically. It's pretty attractive. Must restock the sunblock. But, I must reiterate from previous posts, I'd rather languish in the heat any day over icy snow and sleet. Bring it on, Sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter