Monday, May 15, 2006

Disappearing into Anonymity


Ever feel like up & leaving for a far-flung locale where nobody knows your name? Kinda like Jason Bourne in "Bourne Supremacy" when he's living in Goa, India before the Russian mafia offs his girl and he jets over to Europe to avenge her murder. But I digress. So yes, how about taking the life savings and hopping a plane for Madagascar to study the monkeys or teaching Korean children how to speak English? A little rash? Probably so, if you have a couple kids and a mortgage. But I don't even own a dining table. I haven't had a car in over a year. I wouldn't miss my job, that's for sure. And most importantly, I have this uncanny talent for packing light when I travel. It's a little liberating not to have any ties, but unnerving as well. Well then, meet me in outer space.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 07:55:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like a kitchen table? I have an extra that I don't want. It's a light-colored wood & in good shape. It's free too, so you wouldn't have any regrets giving it away when you up and out for Egypt. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter