Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Boogey Man

Last night I dreamt I heard someone walking across the living room of the apartment above (I am on the 3rd story of a 3 story building), going to his door & making his way down the steps to my apartment landing. In my dream, I am asleep but aware of this guy approaching my door & fiddling with the locks. I remember that I didn't lock the deadbolt (in reality) & start freaking out, but it's one of those dreams in which you are paralyzed and mute, incapable of movement or screaming bloody murder. This scenario repeats in a loop 3-4 times in my nightmare before I finally wrestle myself out of paralysis, wake up, & lock the door for real. At 2:45am. Slept like a baby after. I'm such a wierdo.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 10:35:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's cuz you sleep with your eyes open.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter