Monday, February 27, 2006

Missed Callings

In the words of Dave Matthews, "Could I have been anyone other than me?" And the answer is...hells yeah.

10) Macaroni sculpture artist
9) Cocktail server at a resort in Mauritius (daily attire: bikini & SPF 30)
8) Dive master in Costa Rica
7) Commercial jingle writer
6) Chief Designer & Owner, specialty underwear conglomerate
5) Restauranteur--serving downhome Filipino fare
4) Non-event coordinator (14th wedding anniversary, Happy Vasectomy Day, "I just got fired" Happy Hour...)
3) Interior decorator for the celebrity set
2) Globe-trotting travel journalist, i.e., a female Rick Steves that ventures outside of the European continent (Lisa Ling took my job, that bitch!)
1) B-list rock star. I would name my band "Mala Alma," or "Bad Soul"

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 28, 05:39:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tangaag.

"...shoes untied...tongue-gaping stare."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter