Thursday, February 09, 2006

And so life moves on along...

Whoa, it's been a while since I've served out a plateful of mindless chatter on this here blog. So, let me make haste in remedying the situation.

Since the last post, I have added yet another tick mark to the number of birthdays I have been blessed enough to witness thus far. The actual numbers are getting to be an annoyance to report, but otherwise, I feel quite alright with my "ripening." Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow on my natal day for the 96th (97th?) time in his history of weather prognostication. Damn you, Phil.

Shitty weather & aging aside, it is crazy how I am giddy with optimism for life and the future. Sure, not everything is sunshiny rainbows and pleasures, but I have never been so damn content with life. It's been so liberating to realize that there are things you can just choose not to worry about. I think I've gone off on this tangent once before, but ah well. It's not a bad thing, eh? Unless it's all delusional. I am a bit lacking in the sanity arena, so that's probably not altogether too far off!

Bla bla bla yes, I know it's all terribly boring, this senseless mushy mush! But, I must say, life is indeed good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter