Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am so LOST

Let me correct myself, I am so INTO "Lost." As in the TV series about the stranded survivors of a freaky plane crash. I don't have cable so a friend & I rented the first DVD of the first season DVD's and immediately became hooked--we went thru & watched those 24 episodes like junkies on a smack binge (slight reference to one of the "Lost" characters, the defunct rocker, Charlie). It's like "Survivor," "X Files," "ER," and "The O.C." (for the pretty people factor) all rolled into one. I'm not really one to schedule my life around TV shows, but I've been really drawn into this one despite the occasional cheese factor & cliche'd characters (strong, handsome doctor who becomes the leader, the tough, beautiful female character with a mysterious past...etc...) I've reverted back to when I faithfully caught every episode of "Melrose Place," long, long time ago. Saddddd. But I still loves my island castaways!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter