Thursday, October 13, 2005

Social Experiment

Despite all my previous bitching, sometimes this part-time job thang is just plain amusing. Because of the high turnover and previous turmoil at this company, I'm sure there are side bets being had about how long I'll stay. In turn, I am starting my own little experiment on how much blatant screwing around I can do before getting reprimanded, or even fired. I'm going to take a running tally of how many times I get caught by my manager IM'ing friends or sending personal emails and strive to best each weekly record. Truth is, I'm pretty honest with my manager about how bored I usually am, which happens often. (And for the record, just because you give me tons of monkey shit work to do, that does NOT alleviate the boredom.) So I'm working on the shift from glorified secretary to superstar office woman...else, I'm going to have bring in a dead fish to the office & start gutting it on my desk during mid-morning break.

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 15, 08:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure it's bangus - the aroma's quite fetching. That, or a delicious bass.

 
At Tue Oct 18, 02:12:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm......bangus. yum yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter