Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Breather At Long Last

After several months playing the part of the vagabond, I have finally settled into a place of my own for at least the next year. The summer has been chockful of activity with three moves out/in of three apartments, the churning out of a new business model for our company, the birth of a new niece (the penultimate highlight!), and my continued attempt to hold onto the carefree stream of inebriation I enjoyed as a graduate student (I daresay I have a firm grip on this one.) While most may view my recent life choices as regressive, (living alone in an rented apartment, no plans for a family or marriage, shunning a real job to struggle through an entrepreneurial venture), I feel so in control while wading through the vicissitudes of this scaled-down lifestyle. Believe me, I am far from being 100% content with everything about the status quo, but I must say I am happily soaring in the 90th percentile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter