Monday, August 01, 2005

Fomites

I skeeve touching doorknobs and elevator buttons, avoid lying on top of hotel comforters, and am repulsed if my skin makes contact with any exposed surfaces while sitting on public transportation. Sometimes I like to obsess about those ominpresent nanoscopic germs being harbored on this laptop keyboard I'm typing upon or that pencil eraser you are chewing on.

It's no surprise I hate using public restrooms. Why can't all lavatories have the automatic faucets, soap dispensers, and hand dryers like those in many of the modern airports? My workaround to flushing the toilet and opening the door of the stall contact-free: press the flusher down with your foot and turn the latch with toilet paper. Let's not forget about port-o-potties. I gag everytime my kidneys and sense of modesty force me to use one. I need to wash my hands now. Anti-bacterially yours.

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 02, 01:03:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there's some prescription meds out there for your OCD. (tom cruise, are you listening?!?)

 
At Tue Aug 02, 01:22:00 AM EDT, Blogger All Aglow said...

i don't think any amount of meds can stop the madness!!!

 
At Tue Aug 02, 12:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...."Monk"....i know what to get you for Christmas now. anti-bacterial wipes. perhaps there's an offering from P&G i can get you since you've been shilling for them lately.

NORI! :) wassup, girl.

 
At Tue Aug 02, 05:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha. Grr-oss! Now you know why I never fail to have an endless supply of Purell with me. Ah well, you can't escape it, no matter how hard you try. Just think of it as making you 'strong like bull' instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter