Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hot-lanta, Jaw-ja

Despite having spent an oft-time exhausting week down here in the south with my newly born niece (not even a week old!), I find myself a mite bit melancholy at leaving for the bustle of the city once more. Time spent with my family is such a release (especially with the new baby plaything)--just like a natural health elixir. So corny. But truly, it's rare that more than a few moments pass without ruckus laughter at an inside joke amongst us siblings or a fit of giggles at some absurd comment mom or dad blurts out. How I love hearty, insanity-induced belly laughs with the fam. Nothing like it.

Non sequitur: "My Fair Lady" is on TV right now. Freddy, that lovesick sap, is singing "On the Street Where You Live." Eliza's getting all fired up because he's all talk, no action. Seems it's an age-old problem. Ha ha.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 23, 10:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger All Aglow said...

Dirty little secrets? I have not a one. You're talking to an angel here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter