Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A-blogging We Will Go...

According to a recent Red Herring article, the phenomenon of blogging is going gangbusters. Our very own little Blogspot (or Blogger) is even mentioned--awwww. So my new lofty goal #783: Get more than 1,000 hits a day on this blog by end of year. Bwa ha ha ha. Sometimes I'm so ludicrous, I have to just chortle at myself. Chortle, chortle.

Another site I mentioned during a previous tirade on apartment hunting, craigslist, also made an appearance in Red Herring, and is being touted as a harbringer of death to newspaper classifieds. I love craigslist. I want to marry it. I don't even get a kickback for saying that. Coz everything's free free free ('cept I believe job postings.)

Anyway, nothing to see here, carry on with your life now.

3 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 12:24:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rotfl! see, i told you--can't get away from the damn spammers. and you can't count them toward the 1000 hits to your site. nor the 2-3 times i happen to visit, checking out the drivel you're spewing. heehawheehaw. btw, butterflies are really neat, and you should check out some related website related to butterflies if you ever happen to come across one.

 
At Wed Aug 10, 05:16:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, your site is attracting all sorts of spam! Could be worse, Swedish Penis Pumps, etc

 
At Thu Dec 29, 12:19:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... so what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter