Monday, August 15, 2005

Esoterica, Part II


Ever spent a Sunday afternoon and evening chasing down the elusive answer to a question as random as "How many pairs of red shoes were purchased for Cambodian children aged 5-9 during the summer of 2001?" My business partners and I are painfully intimate with the experience. If you are at all in the know about protease consumption in the European Union, gimme some love and share, pronto.

But has there been enough frustration and uncertainty to make me second guess my choice to build a startup that has damn good odds of eventual failure? Not a chance. The occasional glimmer of potential success is like a welcome shot of adrenaline to the jugular. I so am digging the wacky ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.comPay Per ClickPay Per Click Counter CounterData.comSearch Engine AdvertisingSearch Engine Advertising Counter